Forms Of Work
PROPOSED FORMS OF WORK IN THE CENTRE TAKING INTO CONSIDERATION DIFFERENT INTERVENTION LEVELS:
- Advisory and Counselling Services - personal or telephone consultation.
- Support groups for children, youths and adults - support or aid in allowing the person helped to take actions and life in their own hands.
- Different forms of aid available in The Centre provided in the form ambulatory assistance ('out-patient type') - such as e.g. psycho-educational assistance for parents, socio-therapeutic assistance, art-therapy for children and youths, family therapy, antistress workshops, psychological consultations.
- Establishing co-operation with appropriate institutions in the area in order to provide effective and multilevel aid aiming at achieving permanent change (courts, social services, schools, hospitals, police, public prosecutor's office, etc.).
- Admittance of the person in need - being in crisis situation - to The Centre. The centre is prepared to accommodate two families - 2 4-people bedrooms - or 8 individuals (shared accommodation). Priority is given to people from Z±bkowice administrative unit referred to us by PCPR, however we also see the need to give admittance to people from outside of this administrative unit.
- Facilitation of feeling of safety and satisfying the basic living needs of the person/family.
- Diagnosis of the problem by a Team of Crisis Intervention Specialists on all the levels (legal, psychological and social) and establishing of the strategy of actions to be undertaken.
- Making a Contract with the person who is to receive such aid, in which they are informed about the planned strategy of actions and in which they oblige themselves to co-operate with employees of the Centre.
- Provision of social, legal and medical aid.
- Intervention in the social environment of the person/family.
- Finishing of the actions - taking responsibility for their own actions and life (return of the person/family to their own social environment).